Friends and followers,
Thanks for keeping up with my Euro experience. I have loved my work here and look forward to many more great interior designs and remodel projects.
We had an amazing Christmas party at our showroom last Friday. I couldn't believe all the amazing food and people that were there. Another reason to be a proud Euro employee :) I was able to see many familiar faces and met many more new ones. Most of the attendants at the part were satisfied clients of Euro Design Build Remodel, others were workers and family. Everyone was amazing. It was so cool to see so many clients that were still 100% satisfied with past remodel and design projects that were completed years ago by Euro Design. This really shows me the meaning of "timeless designs that last the test of time". I look forward to next years party and meeting many more satisfied clients. Maybe you will be one of them ;) Check out our website if you get a chance http://www.eurodesignbuild.com.
Merry Christmas to everyone and happy new years. Give us a ring if you have any remodeling questions or projects that need doing. 972-470-0303.
By: Ed Mestyanek
I will see if I can get my hands on any of the Christmas pics to share with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment