Thursday, August 1, 2013

Friends and Followers,

     Its been a while since I have had the opportunity to post about my experience with Euro Design Build Remodel. This is actually a great thing for Euro as it means I have been super busy making homes look great with the rest of the Euro Design Build family. I would like to touch on a few of the projects and new features that I have been a part of over the last 6 weeks.

    We have remodeled several closets. These are incredible closets that now have features I didn't even know were available.
     Many of the closet rods for hanging clothes are 10 ft high! How can this be, do they have to get a ladder to get the clothes down and put them up? Not with the new pull down handing bar. These rads are attached to arms that are hooked to a hydraulic system that allows clients to pull a rod that hangs from the center of the cloths rod. This allows them to pull their 10 ft high cloths down with ease and release them to watch them slowly return to the height that they hang. They get or hang the cloths that they want then shut the elegant glass doors that keep their clothes from dust and musk.
      Shoe closet island. Yes I said it, an island in the middle of the closet dedicated to shoes. Most women's dream come true : ). This is not a typical island but one that reaches about 7 feet high with a set of drawers on one side and full length mirror on the other. Simply Amazing. - On another project we converted a great office space into one of the most amazing closets I have seen to date. This specific area had a build in desk with 69 cubby holes that were perfect for shoes, purses, and many other things. Custom built cabinets with the above mentioned walls, recessed cans, half circle window above a section of cabinets, elegant tiles with ornate inserts and an amazing crystal chandelier in the vaulted ceiling make this closet one to remember.

      Restrooms: The new big thing for restrooms is the automatic toilet... Not the kind found in the airport, but a toilet that will automatically raise the seat when you get close, flushes without any assistance and comes with a remote control for various toilet settings... TVs in the restroom for bathing enjoyment. These televisions are wall mounted for safety and well hidden for aesthetics. Shower shampoo niche and tile seating built into the shower. No one likes looking at bottles of shampoo so we strategically place these shampoo niches into the inside of shower walls that are out of site and mind until you are ready for them. The tile benches accent the amazing tile work and design that Euro is known for as well as provide a practical seating area for shaving legs and just taking a load off.

     These are a few of the things I have been up to in the last 6 weeks as well as the architectural renderings of the projects prior to starting. I hope you enjoyed catching up and maybe you can use some of these ideas and features in your own home. Check out some of the amazing things we have done in years past at www.eurodesignbuild.com

No comments:

Post a Comment