Readers,
I am Ed Mestyanek, Artist and Marketer for EURO Design Build and Remodel. I can not think of a designer, remodeler (or any business for that matter) that would be as amazing as my position here with EURO. Melinda Dzinic (Owner and Designer) has an amazing ability to transfer ideas from her clients into elegant functional designs that improve the value of her clients property. I have done contract rendering art for Euro Design for several years and as of October 1st, started full time as part of the Euro family. I have learned so much over the years about everything regarding interior design and remodel from faux finishes, cabinetry, the basics of interior design lay out and practicality. I am excited to see where we will go next and am looking forward to a lasting relationship with Euro Design Company. Please take the time to view the full website at www.eurodesignbuild.com for a comprehensive outlook on what Euro does and stands for.
By: Ed Mestyanek
Key Words: Remodeler, Interior design, faux finish, faux stone, home renovation, plano, highland park, preston hollows, European, tuscan, bath, bathroom, kitchen, renovation, home improvement, design, granite, stone, hardwoods, doors, windows, remodeling, remodel, remodelers
No comments:
Post a Comment