Friends,
Happy holidays from me and all of us at Euro Design Build Remodel. I am so grateful to get such a good following or reading of my posts. I really hope some of my experiences here helps others. Tis' the season to be merry and for many the season to remodel their kitchen or dinning area prior to hosting Christmas dinner... We are ready and willing to make this happen if you act fast, though time is counting down fast. Euro takes pride in every project we do and will do our best to meet set deadlines that are agreed upon between client and designer. I have seen over and over again many clients blown away at Euros thorough work ethic and ability to overcome challenges that tend to present themselves throughout th construction process. One client said a week before thanksgiving that she would probably wait to have her bath remodeled till after the Holiday. Euro Design Build remodel renovated her bathroom with time to spare and her thanksgiving dinner was a hit and everyone loved her new bathroom. I can not say enough how surprised I am at how well Melinda Dzinic communicates with her clients and transfers their ideas into profitable renovations. If I had to sum up Euro in a few words I think it would be; Thorough, Unique and timeless elegance. Thanks for Reading.
Ed Mestyanek
Euro Design Build Remodel.
www.eurodesignbuild.com
KW: Renovator, renovations, kitchen, bath, dinning, interior design, plano, highland park, north dallas, flower mound, remodeler, remodel, contractor
No comments:
Post a Comment