Friends,
Yesterday I was informed that Euro Design Build Remodel won 3 different COTY (contractor of the year) awards, including best master bathroom, best remodel, and amazingly won the under $100k remodel award with a $20k remodel project. This blows me away as that category had remodel jobs up to 100k... I am proud to be a part of this and am eager to see what will come next year.
I have been very busy with new designs being produced by Melinda Dzinic (owner and Designer), great news as I love utilizing my artistic skill set. These new projects are amazing homes with unlimited potential and will surly be nominated next year for similar awards.
I just wanted to spread the great news, so there it is. EURO Design | Build | Remodel once again cleared the slate at the NARI award ceremony. Check out some of the award winning projects at www.eurodesignbuild.com. Or if you are ready to to have your home nominated for a COTY award don't hesitate to give us a call 972-470-0303. Who knows, you home may be the next big winner :) Several of the categories include: best master bath, best kitchen, best whole house remodel, closet renovation, best rendering and many more.
We remodel, design, renovate, build and are proud to be the best at what we do. Remodelers, Designers, Contractors, builders, renovators, interior designer, consultants...
By: Ed Mestyanek
No comments:
Post a Comment